Friday, August 10, 2012

OD green military jacket






Photos by: Bethany Struble                  Shirt by: American Apparel                     Jacket by: Rhythm                          Pants by: Pacsun                          Shoes by: Fly London

Lately I've had some pretty crazy obsessions, my latest, military inspired fashion. Just the other day I was lugging around an AR-15 on my back, it's the latest in chic accessories. Not really......Please, PLEASE do NOT carry around heavy firearms in public, or if you do, don't...mention my blog...ANYWHOO, I really have been inspired by military type fashion, such as this lovely OD green outer jacket. Sure, it's 110 degrees Fahrenheit out right now, but there's always an appropriate occasion for a nice thick military jacket here and there. And what better to pair this heat trap jacket with other than a nice long sleeve from american apparel. But really though, I suppose this is more of a Fall inspired look as opposed to Summer one. In my defense, it was a rather windy day out when I took this look.

9 comments:

  1. Haha you're just lucky it's summer over there! Loving the style, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Amazing man! I like your style!Cool!:) Follow you now.
    I just started my blog, hope you can visit it. :)
    McRon Neall:)

    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours of the outfit!

    SCOUT fanzine

    www.scoutzine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can obtain discounted fabric shops on-line to find bargains on trending fabric.
    No matter what colour or type you want. You can
    come across discounted fabric suppliers on-line to locate bargains
    on trending fabric. Thankfully for us, we are all narcissists to some
    diploma. http://www.airmax90s2013.co.uk
    My web site > cheap nike air max 90

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is quite deserving for us to individual
    this kind of a sensitive shoes. Of training
    course, other varieties of the popular brand name shoes have the capabilities, much
    too. Air Biggest extent grew to become nicely-known for the better additional padding
    and brighter material. Presently, shopping for informal shose is not a hard issue.
    http://www.airmaxcheapest.co.uk/
    My webpage: Nike Air Max ltd

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the newest line of LeBron and Kobe selection.

    In the past, it is very hard to discover Nike air
    max footwear. Women can make use of lip shade to assistance make their teeth seem to be brighter.
    With the latest line of LeBron and Kobe assortment. http://www.
    cheapairmaxcheap.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Air Max turned effectively-recognized due to the fact of its superior cushioning and lighter materials.

    The Nike Max 90 is a widescreen or Nike running footwear.
    You can obtain 2010 low-priced Nike Air sneakers if you glimpse
    carefully on line. The Air one hundred eighty arrived next just after the air max III.
    http://www.wheretobuyairmax.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?

    My page /michael-kors-outlet-store/4574621900

    ReplyDelete