Sunday, June 30, 2013

Smooth Criminal


Jacket by: Criminal Damage (PLDNR)                     Shirt by: Old Navy                           Pants by: Kasil                          Backpack by: H&M                               Shoes: Very.com                            Bracelet by: Mr. Ettika


Greetings! It has been RIDICULOUSLY hot lately in socal, but luckily for me, today the clouds came out to say hi. So I took that as a sign from Heaven that I should shoot a look with my awesome new Criminal Damage sweater (thanks Karmaloop!) I know it's summer, but as you can probably tell, I can't wait for fall to get here. Fall colors/clothes = love.

So I have no idea what's going on with google reader, but just incase, follow me on bloglovin to continue receiving updates of my blog! Shot a ton of looks to be uploaded in the coming week :]

11 comments:

  1. Awesome look! Your backpacks are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! And the super Asian hair! LOL (don't worry I'm Asian too)
    --
    www.geloyellow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair style Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool style and i love your shirt and jacket
    btw i miss your old hairstyle Peter


    www.afrizal-maulana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute outfit ^^

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, smooth. But are you the smoothest...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the brown green colour combo, it works really well

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. love yours and Bethany's style! :)

    http://deersinwonderland.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy is that C belongs to me? Hahaha kidding! first time making a blog because of you. :) and could you make me a sketch also? pls ☺ stay awesomeee!

    cheffieonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. UK here.
    I cannot find those boots on very.com
    Any chance of a link to same or similar?
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete