Thursday, September 19, 2013

Falling Leaves

Add caption
Jacket by: Forever 21                                         Sweater by: Pacsun                                    Pants by: Neoblue        

Leafy camo? WHAT?! I did not know these existed, and if you know me, I'm crazy about two things...well I'm crazy about a lot of things, in fact I don't think I'm quite sane, but I'm madly in love with CAMO and DENIM. So finally I realized, I should do a whole look, PURELY on that. So I did! I hope you guys like it!

6 comments:

  1. I just have to say how good this look on you. Love the photos Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like camo prints bit this one is so sutil with the jacket that I love it!. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All about the Canadian Tuxedo! Like it. Great blog, it was recommended by friends at Fashory. I' working on a men's mobile e-commerce startup so it's great to get inspiration from blogs like yours.

    T
    www.threadcrush.co

    ReplyDelete