Monday, November 4, 2013

Made in Maroon

Photos by: Bethany Struble                               Sweater: Thrifted                              Pants by: Pacsun                          Shoes: Bethany's mom                          Backpack by: Coach

SWEATER WEA-no. Stop. If I see/hear any more people sayin sweater weather, I'm gonna knock somebody's lights out. We get it. YOU CAN WEAR SWEATERS NOW. Tbh, you could've worn sweaters ALL YEAR ROUND. Now that I got all that out of the way, let me tell you about this awesome cable knit that I found at the thrift store! I'm a huuge, HUGE fan of cable knits, sadly for me, most cable knits irritate my skin, idk why. Woe is me, but luckily for me, this one was not an irritable one. So wearin this bad boy errrrday till Christmas! (not really)

2 comments: